Wednesday 5 November 2008

day 4 ~ where are you now?

i was pretty much just about to hit the publish button when i realised i had just written another woe is me post.

because that is where i was. in fact today's affirmation really hit home: i never really felt enough. i always wanted to be more. i always felt everyone else was more.

but the filter gets changed today. i am no longer going to experience life disempowering myself like that.

i am struggling to find the words now, as i am only just digesting these new revelations, so will need to find some structure in the composition before continuing... in the meantime, wishing all my fellow journey travellers the best that day 5 has to offer, and see you tomorrow!

9 comments:

Mjfontaine said...

Well done and how brave you are ...till tomorrow

Tori said...

I'm glad things are starting to work for you. I've felt the same way. I've felt that everyone was better, that everyone else was good at so much while I was powerless to do anything. It really hurt me to think that way. I've learned to love myself the way I am a little bit more over the years. It's a long process though.

Genie Sea said...

A few words can say so much! Glory and blessings to you and you are enough! :)

Danette said...

Way to keep your commitment to posting from a positive place!

That is a challenging commitment you've chosen, and you are keeping it. Right on sister! That is your sacred observer at work.

meghan said...

wonderful! You need to be everything that is going through you - the good and the bad and the real. I can't wait to see where you are today! I've been finding that a lot of things are coming up that I didn't expect - sounds like you are in the same boat! Clutter being cleared!!! Good sign!!

Jamie Ridler said...

It's amazing how that moment of noticing can make a difference. I'm excited to see the filter you're going to choose and where you are tomorrow.

What a journey!

Turtleheart said...

I struggle with those "woe is me" posts as well. Congrats on your growing awareness! I really believe that awareness is key to change, how can we change what we are not aware of? So you have achieved the first big step!

Maree Jones said...

I think it is okay to be "woe is me" sometimes. Maybe this is where you are at. Maybe I'm just saying that because my post today was "woe is me"! Seriously though, I think Soul Coaching is a journey and sometimes it isn't going to be pretty, and that's okay.

Danette said...

Hello again Pen!

I've nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award.

http://www.danetterelic.com/drawingboard/2008/11/kreativ-blogger.html

where are you now?